Global Pink Bike RIde
Be a part of something MAGICAL!
1) Pick out your pink outfit and get your Burner Bike ready.
2) Buy a pint of coconut vegan ice cream and put in the freezer.
3) Invite a few friends to meet in your driveway on Thursday Sept 3rd at 12pm PT.
4) If you don’t plan to bike, find a creative way to participate on camera – like a paper cutout of a bike.
1) Meet in Zoom online either in the Pink Heart Gratitude Room in Sparkleverse OR via http://now.hugnation.com
2) I’ll share a 15 min talk about the meaning of life.
3) Show off your outfit and bike as we assemble and apply sunscreen.
4) Broadcast in Zoom from your phone as we head out and ride around the block for 15 min. In this case, SAFETY FIRST. Don’t worry about filming too much, just don’t crash.
5)As we bike around, say, “I love you!” or share a compliment to everyone you pass.
6) Return back to base and share Gratitude in Zoom while we eat vegan ice cream and finish with a Digital Group Hug.
Watch the collected video streams of Participants all over the world.