Deep Playa Surprise Presents: DIY Craft Cocktails and Live DJ Set!
Mix up your very own summertime Craft Cocktail (recipe below) and then join Deep Playa Surprise Camp for a live DJ dance party with DJ TP!
DIY Craft Cocktail Recipe: Choose Your Own Adventure Summer Smash
Makes 1 drink
4 basil or mint leaves
2 ounces Gin
¾ ounces fresh lemon juice
⅓–¾ ounces simple syrup (depends on how sweet you like your drinks)
2-4 ounces of club soda or ginger to top
Substitute Tequila, Vodka, or Bourbon for the Gin
Substitute honey, agave or maple syrup for the simple syrup
Substitute raspberries or other summer fruit for the blackberries
1. muddle the blackberries and simple syrup together in a cocktail shaker until jammy.
2. add the basil/mint and muddle until fragrant.
3. add the gin and the lemon juice to the shaker, then add ice to the level of the liquid.
4. secure the lid and vigorously shake until thoroughly chilled.
5. strain the cocktail through a fine mesh strainer and pour over ice.
6. top with club soda or ginger beer.