Authentic Relating Workshop: Love, Vulnerability, and Curiosity
In this workshop, we invite you to experience connection with what love, vulnerability, and curiosity means to you. Within the context of this workshop, we will widen our meaning of love and intimacy beyond sexual relationships, to include all relationships as an opportunity to experience closeness.
Together, we will leave judgments behind and, with an open mind, embrace the possibility for connection, empathy, and a shared understanding between each other and ourselves.
What you can expect to learn at this workshop is:
· Connect with people at a deeper level – often just moments after meeting them
· Learn how to say what you need to say from a place of confidence
· Have more fun and playfulness around your relationships
· Explore curiosity – the inner playful child ins you
· Find connection and compassion for people you interact with
· Take home tools you can use right after you leave
The games we will play in this workshop will be an exploration of how we’re responding in the face of this uncertainty: Are we unconsciously reacting in Fear? Or are we choosing from and inspired by Love?
This workshop will be highly experiential, consisting of individual, paired, and group exercises that explore ways of seeing, connecting, appreciating yourself, and others at a deeper level.